Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My Wicked Witch of the West

Yes I have one. I'd like to think that I acquire a different person for this position every year or so. However, that has not been the case for quite some time now. When I first met her she wasn't so bad but for some reason that I cannot recall we didn't start off well. Maybe it was something I said, maybe it was a blog I wrote, or maybe it had to do with a new experience she wasn't ready for. Either way we didn't see eye to eye.

I'm not saying I'm Dorothy and haven't done and said a few things in the past that were probably not conducive to a good relationship with this woman but I always was the one apologizing and trying to make things better. I never did receive any kind of apology. My point is that I feel there is no reason for this person to not accept me for who I am and start treating me as I should be treated.

The reason I used the phrase "Wicked Witch of the West" is because I was explaining to my sister the frustrations that person had brought on that week and she said: "Even if someone dropped a house on her sister, she has another one." I now think about that every time this person gets me down and I chuckle to myself. I love having a humorous sister that knows what to say to make me smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment