Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

So I usually like to tell people the wonderful things I received but I found that I'm more excited about what I gave. I decided that every year I am going to write down all the things I gave to people. Here's this year:

Mom: Hand mixer
Dad: Star Trek
Lee: Wallet
Ty Lynn and Daniel: Disney Monopoly
Dylan: Toy Helicopter
Vangie: Baby Stroller
Bonnie: Ute Snuggie and Candy Bouquet
Brandon: The Hangover
Nathan: Nintendo Points
Mathew: itunes Gift Card
Gail: Burt's Bees Pack with Candy Bouquets

I really enjoyed Christmas this year (Minus a few moments of frustration) but I had a great time. I enjoy spending time with both my families. They're very good to me. I appreciate Gail and Mathew for making me feel accepted and treat me as family. You'll never know how much that means to me. Thanks you guys! Have a great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment