Sunday, June 13, 2010

Boys Are Better!

  So I've decide I have to be a masochist because I keep subjecting myself to people who have never been good to me or for me. I guess I'm naive in believing someone when they say they've changed or will change. I just want to believe people when they say that. Although it has become apparent to me that some will never change and if that be the case I refuse to bestow my presence on them any longer. I'm a great friend and I will not allow myself to be walked all over. Things that were said are so completely baffling to me that I can't believe that my "friend" spoke those words. How dare she pretend that she knows how I felt 3 years ago? I know I'm not the first person in the world to go through a break-up and if she'd actually been there for me (like a true friend should) she'd know that isn't how I felt about it. Put her in the middle? BS. Someone needs to move past the drama and get over themselves. You can't come to me with the "problems" you have with me, I'll publicize the ones I have with you.
   That being said I just want people to know that boys are proven to be better friends. I have a handful of amazing guy friends who have been there for me and haven't ever done me wrong (or if they have I got over it quickly). They're my boys! Sometimes they say stupid thing but I know that's just in their nature every now and again to have stupid moments. I can easily brush aside their sometimes harsh comments because that's who they are. Yet girls say things to intentionally be hurtful (I'm guilty of this too). I can't stand the drama that comes from having certain girlfriends. I can handle drama in small doses, but when you have a girlfriend who is addicted to it, it becomes a bit too much to handle. Boys are simpler and drama-free. So there you have it; boys are better!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment