Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shameful Crushes

Oh goodness do I have shameful crushes! Its odd to know what they are too. I'll show you :)



Lets start with the less creepy shall we?

Eddie Izzard. This one he is some what normal looking right? Kinda good-looking but what really gets me going for him is this:



Weird yes? Lets continue

Grave Robber from Repo! The Genetic Opera






Woo! Talk about sexy in a creepy way! I LOVE it!

And the best and creepiest I save for last:










That's right ladies! Dr. Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. Just watched it with my dad today and oh body is he HOTT! I never knew Tim Curry could look so GOOD!

My dear friend Addie told me she could see me in a relationship with a transvestite...What do you think? 
Either way these men are pretty good looking. I wish I could look that hot in my own clothes :P

1 comment:

  1. so like is it creepy that i agree with u 100%? I LOVE all of these guys!

    ReplyDelete